- All Staff working on a stand require an Exhibitor Pass.
- These passes must be ordered in advance via Compulsory Forms.
- They are are to be collected onsite: they will not be sent out in advance.
- If you have collected a pass on behalf of a colleague, you will need to meet them outside the show hall to collect. They will not be allowed on to the show floor to look for you.
- It is highly recommended you collect your pass from the registration desk outside Hall 2 during Bump In. Passes will be available to collect between 8am – 10am, the first day of the show, however visitors will be arriving to collect their passes too.
- A guide for the number of exhibitors based on stand size is:
- 9 sqm and under – Up to 3 staff members per day
- 10-18 sqm: - Up to 4 staff members per day
- 19msq or above: 5 – 8 staff members per day.
© Enteractive 2017